Mosaic Climbing is a world class rock climbing and fitness center in Cincinnati, OH. Mosaic is looking to hire several part-time membership staff to assist with front desk duties, belay lessons, events, groups, and member outreach. Membership staff will also help with facility cleaning, upkeep, and equipment inspections. Membership staff are the first impression of the facility, so we are looking for people with an outgoing and eager to please demeanor who are passionate about teaching.
To apply, send your resume and personal essay to email@example.com.
Duties and Essential Functions
- Provide outstanding, friendly service to all patrons of the facility.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to evaluate their needs and expectations.
- Contribute to ongoing effort by Mosaic Climbing to provide the most high quality experience to our customers.
- Work to convert day pass users to regular members.
- Take pride in the facility by keeping up with cleaning tasks, facility upkeep, and equipment inspections.
- Support a learning environment by teaching customers about climbing, including belaying.
- Market and sell Mosaic climbing programs, including youth programs and other clinics.
- Teach and help develop occasional climbing clinics.
- Communicate and uphold policies and procedures.
- Value safety, environment, and cleanliness for our customers and for yourself.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Sell and restock inventory items.
- Maintain a presence in the facility by being an active member.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Minimum climbing skill level of V3 and 5.10
- Minimum 2 years climbing experience, including lead climbing and bouldering
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to effectively use one on one sales closing techniques
- Ability to work weekends and groups on short notice
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Physical strength and manual dexterity required