Mosaic Climbing is a brand new, word class rock climbing facility coming soon to Cincinnati, OH. We’re seeking several youth coaches to assist the Youth Program Director with developing and implementing our programs for youth of a wide variety of skill levels and ages.
To apply, send your resume and personal essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coaching youth aged 6yrs and up 1-4 nights per week.
- Working with the Youth Program Director to develop lesson plans.
- Recruiting youth to our youth programs.
- Maintaining an active contact with parents and team members.
- Assisting to develop private coaching relationships between coaches and visitors.
- Maintaining an active and visible coaching presence in the gym by climbing regularly with members, coaching youth programs, and potentially leading adult clinics.
- Successfully promoting coaching opportunities to visitors and selling our training programs.
- Actively seeking and maintaining third-party coaching credentials.
- Follow sexual harassment and youth protection standards on these trips.
- Focus on skill development.
- Attend competitions attended by team members.
Ability to work weekends.
Ability to work private coaching lessons on short notice.
Minimum lead climbing ability of 5.10.
Minimum bouldering ability of V4.
Excellent lead and top-rope belay skills.
Physical strength and manual dexterity required.
Minimum 1 years of coaching experience.
CPR/First Aid/AED certified
SafeSport coaching certification